Most daybeds are twin size. That’s not an issue if you don’t need the extra 5 inches. But if you do, you probably have a hard time finding a Twin XL daybed. It is even harder if you are looking for one with trundle.
Don’t lose hope just yet. In this post, we have a list of 7 XL Twin daybed with trundle that you want to check out. Let’s start right away.
- 1 1. Metal Daybed with Trundle by Latitude Run
- 2 2. Bocanegra Daybed with Trundle by Lark Manor
- 3 3. Extra-Long Twin XL Daybed with Trundle and Storage by INLE
- 4 4. Minka XL Twin Daybed with Trundle by Latitude Run
- 5 5. Hajek Twin Daybed with Trundle by Everly Quinn
- 6 6. Arrio Twin Daybed with Trundle by Canora Grey
- 7 7. Maia Twin Daybed with Trundle
1. Metal Daybed with Trundle by Latitude Run
Want a Twin XL daybed with trundle that doesn’t look like a daybed with trundle? This is the one.
The daybed has a hidden compartment that allows you to store the trundle bed when not used. When needed, just pull out the bed, and you get an extra resting area.
2. Bocanegra Daybed with Trundle by Lark Manor
This multipurpose twin XL daybed can function as a sofa, a bed, and additional sleeping space. It offers not just functionality, though. It also offers style.
It features a dark finish and lots of straight lines, creating an interesting visual cue. This daybed is made of sturdy solid wood, ensuring durability and stability.
3. Extra-Long Twin XL Daybed with Trundle and Storage by INLE
But what if you need a twin XL daybed with trundle and extra storage? Then look no further than this daybed.
This daybed comes with a trundle bed which has a total of 6 drawers on it. You get a sofa, a bed, an extra bed, plus extra storage. All in one place.
4. Minka XL Twin Daybed with Trundle by Latitude Run
Another stylish option for a daybed with trundle. Not only is it made of sturdy wood, but this daybed is also upholstered in leatherette, making it a great option for a guest room or an office.
It has a nice compartment in which the extra bed underneath can be kept out of sight
5. Hajek Twin Daybed with Trundle by Everly Quinn
Looking for something with a contemporary style? This twin XL daybed with trundle is for you then.
Featuring nailhead trimming, a touch of glam, and clean and sleek contemporary lines, this daybed effortlessly compliments the space. It is fully upholstered, which makes it even more inviting.
6. Arrio Twin Daybed with Trundle by Canora Grey
This mid-century daybed with trundle has a stunning look that will steal attention. It has a button-tufted armrest, which adds an air of elegance to it.
If you are looking for a way to bring sophistication to your home, this daybed with trundle is definitely among your best options.
7. Maia Twin Daybed with Trundle
Many daybeds with trundle are stylish. But this daybed takes it to another level. Featuring curved sides and an arched back, this green-hued daybed with trundle is such a delight to look at.
Its spacious compartment allows for the trundle bed to be hidden out of sight and easily pulled out whenever needed.
The extra 5 inches can mean a lot, especially when it comes to comfort. While it might take some time to find the right daybed with trundle, it will be worth the time and effort.
So, what do you think? Which XL Twin Daybed with trundle piques your interest the most?