Minimalist Living Room – Whenever we hear the word minimalist, a small space phrase would come to mind. In definition, the term “minimalist” means stripping something of the essential.
Some people would imagine that a minimalist room would be uncomfortable because it has narrow and limited space. Well, you can create comfortable minimalist living room ideas just by reading this article.
In fact, minimalism is the art of being able to conveniently, aesthetically, and comfortably live with less. It means, with minimalism you can create a comfortable living in a limited space. Nowadays, this style of room design has become very popular, because a lot of people only have a small space left in their house.
Home designers would agree that minimalist is one of the hardest styles to design. You need to have some creativity, skill, and a whole lot of discipline. You have to consider the space you are about to use the room. Make sure every space is worth using.
The decoration needs to be as minimum as possible, and keep it simple and beautiful. Minimalist design is not about complexity, it’s all about taking layers away.
In this article, let’s focus on the living room. There are so many minimalist living room ideas you’d like to take a look at to inspire your living room remodeling. The minimalist concept is really suitable for your apartment because a living room in an apartment is quite small.
A living room is one of the most favorite space in a house. So, designing a living room should be considering the comforting and relaxing atmosphere. It’s the place where you can gather your family and friends together to spend some happy time.
There are a lot of things you can do regarding minimalist living room ideas. Adding character and unique personality into the living room would give a great impression of minimalist space. Keeping it simple is the key to a small space designing. A simple decoration is the best way to point out that.
What about the color choice? Choosing a color for a small space is quite easy because there’s not a lot of options to choose. We already know that the best color paint for a small space is any color with light shades. The most common one is white and another color from neutral family.
There’s another trick you can do to make the small living room to be cozier. It’s opening up space. Instead of walls, on one or two sides of the living room can be installed with huge glass windows along with the curtain. So, you will get the relaxing atmosphere whenever you need it.
In this article, there are 23 minimalist living room ideas you can explore to meet your style. Find out the one that comforts you in any way possible. You have to keep in mind that a small room can also be comfortable and stunning as a bigger room.
1. Stunning Modern Minimalist Living Room Ideas In All White
2. Small And Minimalist Living Room Ideas With Flexible Wooden Seating
3. Minimalist Living Room Ideas With Understated Patterns To Add Personality Into The Atmosphere
4. Elegant Minimalist Living Room Ideas With Barcelona Daybed As The Hightlight Of The Room
5. A Mid Century Modern Delights In The Contemporary Minimalist Living Room
6. A Minimal Living Room Concept With Cute Bubble Chair As The Main Attraction To Clear Some Leg Room
7. Floating Shelves To Support The Minimalist Concept Of The Living Room
8. Minimalist Living Room Ideas With Unique Coffee Table And Sleed Fireplace
9. A Living Room With Chic Minimal Approaches By The Floor Vases
10. Minimalist Living Room Ideas With A Minimal Backdrop To Let The Furniture Shine Better
11. Small Living Room Ideas With Mirrors To Create Illusion Of Space
12. Neutral-Colored Small Living Room That Offers Instant Sophstication And Calming Anvirontment
13. A Minimal Living Room Design With A Small-Scale Furniture
14. Minimalist Ideas For Living Room Which Has High Ceiling
15. A Sleek And Clean Looking, Minimalist Living Room Design With Simple Usage Of Colors
16. A Black And White Themed Minimalist Living Room With Elegant Circle Patterned Carpet
17. A Minimalist Living Room Design With Neutral Colors And A Green Accent For A Unique Look
18. Fascinating Living Room Space With Minimal Furnishings And A Little Lighting Treatment To Add Charm
19. A Minimalist Living Room With A Heavenly Piece Of Warmth And Comfort
20. Charming Mini Fireplace With Gray Accent Wall For Your Minimalist Living Room Ideas
21. A Chic Living Room Space With A Combination Of Different Pieces Of Furniture Without A Clutter
22. An Open Minimalist Living Room Concept For An Atmosphere That Close To The Nature
23. Minimalist Living Room Ideas With Clean Designs, Monochrome Colors, And Simple Silhouettes.