Arrange a Flower Garden – The health and vitality of a garden with flowers and plants may depend on several factors besides the precise amounts of water and sun. All gardeners have their tricks and we met some of the best to help keep the garden with flowers, impeccably and take full advantage.
1. You must know every centimeter of land: A good gardener has to know the potential of your garden, that is, you must know very well every centimeter of land and herbs, which are the sunniest areas and places that are more shade and wind.
In addition, to test the soil must determine its pH levels. Only then you can choose the best species for the garden and so plant them in the appropriate places.
2. Quality rather than quantity: The beauty of plants and flowers can lead us to buy more of what we need in terms of planting. It is important to know how much space is available for purchase in accordance with these square meters and not run the risk of buying too much and then, worse, excess plant. Many plants together are not synonymous with a healthy garden.
3. Knowing how to choose the best option: When buying plants and flowers to decorate a garden, keep in mind that species with low and wide are more stable and resistant than their taller and sleeker counterparts.
Also, you should avoid buying flowers that have flourished because they have a lower crop that have not yet bloomed resistance.
4. Large and Small Budgets: Besides all the work involved in a garden with flowers, it is not exactly cheap to maintain. Between the purchase of seeds, flowers, plants, fertilizers, pesticides, herbicides, utensils and water needed for irrigation, costs accrue.
Even if you have a limited budget, there are several ways to save money without sacrificing the beauty of the garden:
5. A garden filled with flowers and lighting: Not everyone is lucky to have a south facing garden and optimal sun exposure, however, can increase the direct light with this simple trick: to see which plants or tree branches can trim in order to spend more rays sun on the area’s most in need.
6. Take care of the irrigation water: Water is a vital asset that must be preserved and intelligently also be used in the garden. At the time of planting, group plants that need more water, putting them as close as possible.
Avoid watering the garden in the middle of the day, especially when temperatures are higher, because the plants absorb more and better when they watered in the early morning or evening.
7. Use plants to repel insects and pests: There are dozens of combinations of plants and flowers in a garden translate more developed. For example, marigolds are great for protecting tomatoes and mint pests and also helps defend cabbage moths.
Other plants such as wormwood, rosemary, lavender, basil, alfalfa and geraniums they are ideal for repelling insects , improve soil quality and protecting the flower gardens.
8. Milk water: Milk can be a powerful fungicide when applied as a spray to the plant leaves and flowers. You can use whole milk and then diluted with water, as you prefer.
This fungicide really works and is much more environmental friendly than any type of product purchased in stores and filled that although good for one thing chemicals can be detrimental to both the plant and for the gardener or children and pets.
9. The power of padding: Padding is one of the most popular and growing techniques, which involves applying a protective layer of organic material in the soil in order to preserve soil moisture, preventing weed growth and vitality providing nutrients I usually.
The most used organic compounds include wood chips, leaves, grass clippings, straw and paper, even shredded newspaper.
10. Clean utensils for the garden: Utensils for gardening should be clean and reserved exclusively for continuous contact with the ground, does not mean they should not be washed.
You only need to wash in a bucket of water and a little soap to avoid these situations and ensure their resistance and prevent the formation of rust.
-Thanks a lot for reading my article. Hope read and enjoy!